Saturday 25 June 2011

Mini review - Momento

I missed about twenty minutes of it so I don't fully understand it, but what I did see had me on the edge of my seat. The presentation was a bit 'in-your-face', but it pulls it off because it's genuinely interesting. The way it played from end to beginning has been done before but this movie does it very well and with good reason, the movie plays out as though we are experiencing Leonard's forgotten memories. I was begging to know more about the story as the film carried on. There was a lot of twists, too, which are always fun, and the characters felt true to life. Several times I caught myself guessing whether or not Teddy was actually a friend.

Overall I thoroughly enjoyed it and I thought it was a good movie. I'll probably watch it again sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment